Wednesday, January 19, 2011

January 20, 2011

Oh all the blessings you have given to me!
You have blessed me with my family and love.
You have blessed me with stability and hope.
You have blessed me with ability and excitement.
You have blessed me with freedoms unknown throughout may parts of the world.
Thank You, Lord of all the universe.
Even as I thank you, Lord, for the great blessings you have given to me,
I must pray for all those who do not feel blessed.
For all those who do not have family and do not feel that they have love,
For all those who have no stability and have lost hope,
For all those that do not feel they have abilities and lack excitement,
For all those who are deprived of the freedoms I enjoy,
Lord, have mercy and shower grace on all those in need throughout your creation.
Restore them, and show them the same saving power while they are in this world that you have promised for those who love you when they leave this world.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment