Friday, December 10, 2010

December 10, 2010

Lord God, thank you for this moment.
There have been innumerable moments before now, an eternity,
And there will be an eternity of moments after this one,
All of which you see with a single glance,
But, Lord, help me to be thankful in this moment for just this one moment.
It is a moment when I can turn my eyes upon you and truly focus on the grandeur of the world you have designed and of the me you have designed.
I am fearfully and wonderfully made, as all the cosmos is also fearfully and wonderfully made.
I am designed to be yours, and for this moment, let me truly be only yours.
Other things will come to fill my mind, heart, spirit, but for just this moment, let me see only you, feel only your presence, hear only your voice.
Lord God, thank you for this moment.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment