Saturday, December 11, 2010

December 12, 2010


God of all things, when Mary learned she was going to be carrying the Christ child, her first words were, “My soul magnifies the Lord!”
I want that same type of excitement in my daily life as your disciple.
I want to magnify you in the things I do and say every day.
I want to carry Christ with me in the world and proclaim the love that you have for humanity through Christ.
How can I possibly magnify you?
What could even begin to make you greater than you already are?
But, Lord, this is my prayer today.
I pray that my life may be lived for you
That my heart and mind may be fixed on you
That I would do all I can to embody the love you have for creation,
So that my soul may magnify you in my life
And in the lives of all those that I may meet.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment